Liz真的好蠢啊

看了昨晚的debate,当Liz眨巴着眼睛说要她对Boris忠诚的时候,我都为她感到尴尬。
作为一个女性政治家,就算私底下你是个毫无女权意识的人,台面上也别说那种丢人的话吧。你把对自己男上司的忠诚放第一位,那国家和人民的利益呢?
这种货色怎么混到那个位置的?

看好黑妹,条理清晰,逻辑缜密。

你好忙哦ε=ε=ε=┏(゜ロ゜;)┛

上回某人发她的演讲成功的引起了我对她的兴趣,所以搜她又说了什么。现在想起她就是cheesetealoyal

从象征意义上讲,kemi也是最fresh的,female,black,性别和种族牌一起。
而印度那位,汲取了他文化祖国的贱民思维,唯利是图,他的种族价值是负的,从他父辈那里继承来的印度男性的优越感在他那里体现得很完整。

如果英国成为白人主导的发达国家中第一个产生黑人女性首相的,那也是很酷的一件事。

2 个赞

难道英国会出现第一位女奥巴马?
那个民族风如此强烈的人还是免了吧,替他老婆守住财富,不给英国多上一分税,不与下里巴人交朋友才是他的主要任务。

1 个赞

特别无关紧要的细节,但是看到她说自己的牙没补上的时候,我觉得she blew up her chance (with me)
确实,大众会喜欢一个接近自己生活的leader,but personally I thought - is that really necessary? :sweat_smile:

2 个赞

但是,假如她是一个伊顿公学出来的狂妄不羁风的男性(代入帅版boris吧),故意说一些无关紧要生活化的话,你会有同样的觉得这个人不够优雅体面的感觉吗?

1 个赞

不是优雅不优雅的问题,而是she’s playing it too hard to make it personal. And also perhaps just in a way revealed her lack of resourcefulness.
I love my next door neighbours and wouldn’t mind them being the leader of neighbourhood watch- but not so much being my PM. :stuck_out_tongue:

我不管,我就要英国出个黑人女首相闪瞎美国这只倒退狗的狗眼。

1 个赞

How do I trust someone who can’t solve her own dental problems to solve the dental problems of millions?

1 个赞

Well yes, theoretically there is chance :rofl:

1 个赞

个人有专长啊,不会a不代表不会b。这话逻辑不够缜密。话说那个印度咖搞经济的据说还不会刷卡买什么来着

2 个赞

But they were on the topic of NHS backlog so it’s very much there…
There’s a thing about leaders’ abilities - and lots of times it’s got little to do with whether we like them as a person :slightly_smiling_face:

这我好喜欢

2 个赞

Fed up with politician talking about nhs, which seems the only thing journalists are interested

2 个赞

She left her own teeth untreated for 7 months - so logically-

1. she could have but thought it’s not that important and couldn’t be bothered. In this case you do wonder about whether healthcare would be her priority when she got in the office
  2. she simply had no way of fixing this. In this case, you wonder about her abilities (not as a dentist of course!)
  3. (this is personal) I felt it’s leaning to the unprofessional side (although it’s likeable)
1 个赞

这个太中产了。英国人民最骄傲之一就是有一口参差不齐的牙齿

2 个赞

Would be great if she just stayed looking admirably British and kept quiet about it.
But she ticked the moaner box too as I for one can relate to that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 个赞

我建议你去看看她的政见和voting record再决定是谁在闪谁

3 个赞

黄左在颤抖

2 个赞