The Salisbury Poisonings

Can’t believe that I was ignorant of the incident took place in Salisbury in 2018, on which this mini series was based!

This mini series was a mildly and appropriately (in my opinion) dramatised depiction of the incident - the public crisis following the chilling Novichok poisoning of a former Russian double agent and his daughter, as well as civilians in Salisbury, allegedly instigated by the Russian secret service.

Good cast and production, obvious effort on staying factual, gripping suspenses at places (well, at least for someone like me who’s heard very little about the incident). And it just happened to be my favourite genre.
Feels a tad long and that was my main criticism. But the three hours could have been spent on worse things.

Hope the surviving victims are not suffering from any long term effects of the toxin…

3 个赞

第一集不错,最后一集没看
中间那集跟BBC最近几年的其他drama一样,人均歇斯底里,看着好累

现实中那个警察太可怜了,身体毁了不说家里的东西连带房子一起全没了

1 个赞

当年追过新闻报道,再看剧就没悬念了

1 个赞

真的,他太倒霉了,第一个进房子,手接触了门把手:sweat: 他一起的同事就没什么事

那个应该就营造出了当时现实中的氛围。。

:frowning_face: 真的吗

1 个赞

我居然都不怎么知道这么大件事!

真的,家被污染了,搬走了以后家里所有的东西都被销毁了

当时真的一波未平一波又起,比追剧还难以预测,本来以为都平息了,结果两个路人捡到毒气废弃的瓶子,其中一个人死了,太不幸了

1 个赞

对啊,家里全被污染了。。
按理说他手上的皮肤上的毒药,经过起码几个小时吸收,又接触过其它那么多东西,应该不会再带到家里了啊

跟他接触过的家人都没事,算是万幸了。
但是这么危险的东西只能说是better safe than sorry了。

1 个赞

万幸那些天没有邮递员、快递员碰过他家的门把手,不然除了自己中毒,就跟着邮件散出去了,难以想象。。

好多年前的Litvinenko被放射物投毒,你还记得吗,刚去Google一下, 是2006年。当时我就觉得普京真是KGB出身, 让旁观者都出冷汗

1 个赞

我刚刚有看到这篇,2020年Navalny也是被nerve agent毒到的。这个家族的毒药的toxicity如果不是研发人员其实很难具体知道。所以看起来写文的人自己很大程度也是从专业角度出发进行的general assumption。。

这是最近的,少量下毒完全是为了恐吓和震慑:cold_sweat:

1 个赞

如果Salisbury那个case的调查结果是确实的,那凶手就是把整瓶剩下的Novichok直接扔在那儿了……这种高危substance这样处理一定是有命令的。想想真的很寒。

对啊,所以当时英国驱逐了很多俄国外交官,当时两国关系达到冰点

1 个赞

看过,很忧伤

嗯,生命是个脆弱的奇迹

1 个赞