说好的言论自由呢!?

Bank holiday 不是本来就有很多business会关门GP也不开的吗。毕竟学校不上学的话,大人也得在家能照看孩子;虽然我没有那么沉重的心情,但是understand 很多英国人有,他们需要有time off to grief 女王的去世

5 个赞

You can leave the bloody country​:spider:

言论自由本来就很脆弱, 还好这里警察和政府无法一手遮天

4 个赞

如果这些行为不是违法的,警察就没有道理带走这些人。

对英国有批评的声音,就得离开英国,这种思维跟粉红有什么本质区别?

这个论坛的人基本都反感中国的皇帝,同样的这些人却狂热拥护和赞美英国的帝王,这样的反差很有意思。没错,中国的皇帝和英国的帝王不一样;但是英国的王室生来高人一等,死去不用交遗产税,不是应该人生而平等的吗?

2 个赞

你哪里看到这狂热的?

那你匿名干吗?

虽然不违法,但是缺德。

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/public-order-offences-incorporating-charging-standard

Section 4(1) / Section 5
I’m not a legal professional. Google is my friend.

我的天啊:man_facepalming:! 咋都这么大火气。匿名就匿名呗。
是针对这个吗?

不知道you是不是说我,bloody是不是指英国?
总之,表述不清楚。还不如就写一个汉字“滚”。
我觉得这都没什么,尊重别人的意见。

4 个赞

找律师告啊。

没错啊,我前段时间骂英国政府搞能源一塌糊涂怎么没人喊我离开英国,我还把各大媒体一起骂政府的文章全发在论坛……是我还是媒体骂英国骂得不够入木三分吗?

还真不是,好多人盼着皇帝登基,搞不好登基那天这个论坛还要发帖恭贺……

基于你所拥护言论自由一样,人人表达自己的观点有毛病吗?

这就大错特错,乳化不要学来着,中国的皇帝是谁?有年号吗?

这个论坛确实管不到遗产税这一块

这是个问句吗?你自己心里没答案?

5 个赞

Totally got how you felt - perhaps a bit like how the queuing mourners were feeling about the republican warriors who invited themselves to join the crowd.

1 个赞

这个我一直没发在悼念女王的帖子里

肯尼亚,如果稍微了解历史的可以搜一下肯尼亚的毛毛运动……肯尼亚官方是全国默哀三天。

其实我也搞不懂不就是死个女王为何全世界都在哀悼……

印度在女王去世的前一天还在改他们那旮旯东直门的名字,去殖民化,第二天女王去世全国默哀一天。

对个人的认同不代表对体制体系党派立场政见的赞同。我们骨子里还是携带着混乱的感受。

2 个赞

就顶你说 "这都没什么"的好脾气。

1 个赞

那还得咱们的老朋友胡锡进来开导开导你

1 个赞

他的言行总能拉低内容的严肃性和重要性,不关说什么。简言之就像放屁一样

2 个赞

我的印象是中国人民对任何蛮夷的任何行为都很不高兴。这人应该误会了。

Republican warrior here.

No doubt the queen is a respectable character - in fact it was the respect for the queen herself that dampened some of these debates in the past - but monarchy itself if a relic of the past.

Charles certainly has not done himself any favour with the recent scandals and the rant about the leaky pen, not to mention the rest of the family.

I do agree that there’s a time and place such debate, but I can see why some people see the death of the queen an ideal opportunity to start voicing their opinion.

As long as it doesn’t amount to putting themselves in a position to become opportunists and offend the majority.
Totally agreed - there’s a time and place for it. And rest assured, however suppressive Charles will be, you/ anyone else will be heard. The supposed core of a republic is that it doesn’t exist by the opinions of a few. So we’ll just have to find out.

Ps, personally my speculation is that Charles was also taking on a duty against / beyond his personal will.
Laying off 60% of the royal staff and a rumoured decision to stay in Clarence House instead of the Palace give you that impression.
He might be thanking you.

1 个赞

Oh I am not concerned about that. I do believe that in this country Charles himself does not have this sort of power.

I do find it worrying though for broadcasters to censor things like jokes made about the queen’s death on programmes (e.g. Last week tonight) - in truth a lot more offensive and damaging things had been said on television in the past without being cut out completely.

I think that’s OP’s point here as well, not having a debate about monarchy or even Charles himself, but the unusual level of interference

2 个赞