期待新PM说到做到

他的推文:China and the Chinese Communist Party represent the largest threat to Britain and the world’s security and prosperity this century.

I will face down China.

:mega: I would close all 30 of China’s Confucius Institutes in the UK - the highest number in the world. Almost all UK government spending on Mandarin language teaching at school is channelled through university-based Confucius Institutes, thereby promoting Chinese soft power.

:earth_americas: I will build a new international alliance of free nations to tackle Chinese cyber-threats and share best practice in technology security.

:computer: I will expand MI5’s reach to provide greater support to British businesses and universities to counter Chinese industrial espionage. We’ll work across government and with security services to build a toolkit to help companies protect their intellectual property.

:uk: I will protect key British assets. That means examining the need to prevent Chinese acquisitions of key British assets including strategically sensitive tech firms.

尤其期待一二条,还想建议他关掉所有大学的学联,粉红集中营。

5 个赞

原来开在英国的孔子学院还是英政府给钱的啊?:face_holding_back_tears:强国真是做的一门好生意呢

1 个赞

#2, 3, 4
Great thoughts though technically impossible. Glad at least they’ve been put on the paper.

I would welcome the support from Adam Carter at MI5 :heart_eyes:

Always good to see someone who has the clarity to both know where the issues are and address them openly.
I do hope he has the ability to tackle 2-4 or at least make improvements. But at least this is a good start.

5 个赞

突然想起MI5和6的区别,5是对内吧,6对外?所以Bond是6的,头子代号M?

先把隔壁那装修工和肠大妈送回国吧

一直没踏足过了,隔壁现在怎样了?

1 个赞

一年没去了,估计已经是乱坟包了吧

本子 you made my day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

所以我很纳闷熊不是前天为啥那么美好的字眼用在那糜烂肥肠身上 :thinking:

1 个赞

我被苹果封号了
好喜欢被封的感觉
怀念

掐指一算,我还有998年就释放了:rofl:

1 个赞

粪坑如果不去清理,摆在那里只会有一个结果,就是越来越多的蝇蛆聚集在那里,嗡嗡嗡~噗噗噗~

1 个赞

你怎么也被封了啊 你干嘛来的?:fearful:

1 个赞

被备胎教坏了

1 个赞

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

大撕这脾气,去那里肯定会被群殴的 再跟备胎学点专攻下三路的手段,不被封才怪呢 :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

说了你就知道我在苹果是谁了

1 个赞

那群蛆只配得上胎言胎语

是的,spooks里Adam carter and Tom Quinn都是军情五处MI5 counter terrorism section 的。

1 个赞

没口交过啊