想投诉ABRSM

把考点信息搞错了,一帮孩子跟无头苍蝇一样在那里撞了一个多小时才有人找过来。

考试本身就有三个小时,孩子们跟学校请假,坐火车过去,结果在那里浪费了一个多小时找考点,东西都没时间吃,考试期间还很吵,隔壁有人放音乐,最后三个小时考完都晚上9点了。非常的stress,考试成绩肯定受到影响。

这种情况投诉,ABRSM会做什么

什么考试三个小时啊

音乐理论8级,考试本身就很费脑,还给他们情绪上制造这多的压力

最不希望投诉的结果是同意孩子免费考一次,估计没人愿意再考了

孩子说应该每人加十分,但这是不可能的:sweat_smile:本来希望能拿Distinction,考完孩子就说能考过就行了

那确实应该投诉一下啊,有留证据吗?

八级据说很难考啊,是要创作曲子了吧?

留什么证据?他们还敢抵赖吗:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

是的,的确不容易

1 个赞

投诉就是免费重考一次 加分不可能 之前雅思考试碰到类似的 给免费一次

1 个赞

卷王出现,这不是A LEVEL的水准吗?这么早考,好吗?

卷的已经考diploma了

投诉肯定要投诉,毕竟交钱了滴,你直接在各个自媒体找ABRSM一遍先,总有回复你的,不过你知道,过程肯定很慢

1 个赞

我去,还好我心理素质过硬,抗的住焦虑……

哈哈,没人卷,没啥好不好,孩子自己想考就考了,我觉得没啥必要,将来又不搞音乐

肯定要投诉啊,不就写封信吗

Dear ABRSM,

I am writing to express my serious concerns regarding the recent music theory test that my child attended. The testing location information provided was incorrect, which caused a group of children to waste over an hour searching for the correct location. This resulted in significant stress for the children, who had already taken time off from school and traveled by train to get there.

Furthermore, during the exam, there was significant noise pollution from a neighboring room where someone was playing music. This made it extremely difficult for the children to concentrate, and their exam results were undoubtedly affected.

In light of these circumstances, I am requesting that ABRSM take action to make things right for the children affected. I would appreciate it if you could offer a free resit test to the students who were impacted by the incorrect testing location information or provide some compensation points to their test results.

I believe that taking these steps would show your commitment to ensuring that students are not unfairly penalized due to factors beyond their control. Additionally, I would like to request that you review your testing procedures to ensure that such problems do not occur in the future.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

2 个赞

ChatGPT? :sweat_smile:

1 个赞

我也是用chatGPT来着,敲几行字,就给你写出个像模像样的文章来,比秘书还贴心,就是美式口音挺重:sweat_smile:

汇报一下结果,老师也在第一时间投诉了,这次有她好几个学生参加考试,回复和我收到的是一样的,可以免费重新考一遍,如果接受成绩的话就退一半考试费用。

我家娃拿到了merit,不打算再考了。有个娃比较惨,连merit都没拿到,很纠结。

2 个赞

优秀的娃呀,晚上好好庆祝一下……

我家娃5级都是跨线过,8级遥遥无期啊:flushed:

5级就够了,如果将来不搞音乐的话。

娃考完就说再也不碰了,估计没两年就还给老师了