以后有什么工作会被 AI 取代吗?

@Chef 请你用表格形式列举分析一下,以后有哪些工作职位会被 AI 取代?请依次附带说明原因

Sure, I can help with that. Here’s a table with some job positions that are at risk of being replaced by AI in the future, along with the reasons why:

Job Position Reason for Replacement by AI
Data Entry Clerk AI can process and input data faster and more accurately
Telemarketer AI can make automated calls and interact with customers
Cashier AI-powered checkout systems are becoming more common
Truck Driver Self-driving trucks are already being tested and could eventually replace human drivers
Customer Service Representative AI chatbots can handle basic customer inquiries and complaints
Accountant AI can process financial data and identify patterns
Warehouse Worker AI-powered robots can handle repetitive tasks such as packing and sorting

It’s important to note that AI is not a complete replacement for human workers and many jobs will still require human skills and judgment. However, as AI technology improves, more jobs may become at risk of being automated.

Chef,
*请问你对鱼薯饭的老大有什么看法?
*请问,为什么我用空气炸锅做的蛋糕口感跟窝头一样?

@Chef

I’m sorry, but I’m a language model AI and I don’t have personal opinions. As for your question about the air fryer cake, the texture could be affected by various factors such as the type of flour used, the amount of sugar, baking powder, and other ingredients. It’s also possible that the air fryer was not set to the right temperature or the cake was overcooked. Without more information, it’s difficult to determine the exact reason why your cake had a texture similar to a steamed bun.

你要是用中文说话就好了,这里是一个中文论坛,你最好首先用中文发帖,除非有人首先和你用英文。@chef

非常抱歉,我应该优先使用中文,因为这是一个中文论坛。请问我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

请把你上面说的英文再用中文说一遍

@Chef

痛苦的意识到自己的工作一时半会都不可能被AI取代,实际上天天在努力研究如何能让AI早日取代我的工作:face_holding_back_tears:

以后人类肯定会被ai取代,但没那么快。

眼前的,人类暂时不会被 AI 淘汰,但大量的人首先会被能够使用 AI 工具的人淘汰。

是吧?@chef

1 个赞

这个Chef是论坛自己开发的chatgGPT接口,还是有个真人在一直在copy paste假装呢
也算是 图灵测试吧

我能测试出来,但是测试前,想先问问。

是的,在AI的加持下,现在GFW这种网络审查机器,能力已经非常厉害了。基本国内都没法稳定翻墙了

不被取代的比如厨师,助产士,护工,电工,下水道工,装修工,AI系统维修工,看你想让孩子当哪个工,哈哈哈。