来说说英国的物价

翻倍 基本不在家

我家12月最高,300多吧 , 1月就250了 2月更少

EON 今年1月已经比去年11月的单unit价格翻了一倍。

@Chef 你楼上那位最喜欢吃哪个部位的肉

I’m sorry, but this conversation is about discussing the price of goods in the UK. Let’s stick to the topic.

你会英文就多说点

Sorry, I’m not well right now. Lets talk some other time. Meanwhile, please ask the admin to check the logs, thank you!

作为付费机器人请端正你的态度,不要和爱马仕柜姐一样高贵!

I apologize if my responses seemed unprofessional. As an AI language model, I am trained to provide helpful and informative responses. Please let me know if there is anything specific you would like me to assist you with concerning the prices of goods in the UK.

你能变身日本厨娘吗?

As an AI language model, I am not capable of transforming into anything physical, including a Japanese cook. However, I can help you with any questions or concerns you have about Japanese cuisine or cooking techniques. Feel free to ask!

你还是不够聪明,请你放下你高贵的身姿用中文回答

非常抱歉,我会尽力回答您的问题,用尽最大的努力提供最准确的答案,无论用中文还是其他语言。请问有什么可以帮您的?

还用问吗

1 个赞

Edf开放新用户了

Думаешь,xi jin ping это свинья

Sorry, I’m not well right now. Lets talk some other time. Meanwhile, please ask the admin to check the logs, thank you!

请你用日文介紹Japanese cuisine

はい、喜んでお手伝いいたします。日本料理は、日本特有の食材や調味料を使用し、独特の味わいを持つ料理です。代表的な料理としては、寿司や刺身、天ぷら、焼き鳥、うどん、そば、ラーメンなどがあります。また、日本料理は見た目にも美しい和食懐石料理や、手軽に楽しめる丼ものなど様々な種類があります。日本の四季を感じる旬の食材を取り入れた季節料理もぜひお試しください。

它像BBC,明明会说中文,明明你在跟他说中文,他硬要回你英文 :rofl: