我还以为工党有啥妙招

呵呵,可算逮到45%减税这个把柄了了,他还以为45%减到40%能有多少钱呢, 这5%能拯救整个英国经济呢,还说要用这5%给护士发工资呢,bullshit

工党也就是那一套了,劫中产救济穷人。

Top rate 45% 已经不算中产了

但是我并不认为赚钱多就应该给税多

应该鼓励就业

3 个赞

15万还算是中产吧,15万到20万这个收入的人,也是要朝九晚五的出门去工作的,生活过得也挺紧巴的,毕竟这部分人的孩子得自己养,国家没有任何补助了,childbenefit和childcare voucher还有30小时幼儿园补助统统没有了。

真正的富人是不需要像我们一样PAYE,他们不需要工作也能过得非常好。

工党那一套就是让吃福利群体越来越庞大,且吃的怡然自得

4 个赞

我一直就说保守党不行 但是工党更差,为了选举更乱来

1 个赞

Unemployment rate in UK is very low as it is, but a lot of people were on 0 hour contract.
The majority of people on some form of benefit are what you’d call “working poor”, a lot of the nurses and social workers are definitely in this category.

What happened at the start of the pandemic shows how much the entire society relying on these people, I don’t think the 5% extra tax on top band salary to fund some sort of support for the lower income workforce is that unreasonable.

1 个赞

工党就是乱来的,这么多年就出了一个布莱尔还行,工党要是上台,日不落真的就要沉到海底去了

1 个赞

归根结底就是三个问题,

什么是财富?如何创造财富?怎样分配财富才是公平合理的?

不同的人根据自己不同的社会status和利益倾向给出的答案就会不同。

除了吃福利那群,底层上班的一再被压榨,所有烂事破事一大堆事都“前台”去上,要么把很多莫名其妙的中高层砍下去一起去做“底层”干事还有点希望

不然就是稍微有点办法也不干了,大不了不婚不育好了,彻底躺平,不给资本当人肉电池续电

1 个赞

富人不上班,有的是办法钱生钱

是的,所以我说凡是需要上班来维持生计的都是穷人,30k的去嫉妒150k的真是没必要,税后差不了多少,都是难兄难弟, PAYE!

I hope you are not being serious for calling more than £5k difference per month “not that much”

3 个赞

Seriously, 基本上就是2孩子的学费加课外班的差异。除去这一块,生活水准上没差多少。

英国有55万的私校生,这不是一个小的人群。

When one family is in a situation that they can’t afford to feed their children, the other one is paying for private education and extra curricular activities and think they are in the same boat.

You can see why the society as a whole is so polarised.

4 个赞

但是不能afford feed their children, 这并不是赚150k人的错啊, 150k的人也得自己养孩子啊,150k的人并没有去剥削30k的人啊,150k的不也是被剥削的吗?

反倒是那些成天不用上班的幕后天天笑着看着30k和150k的内讧互殴,开心着呢

可能是有15万才考虑要两个孩子,不然就一个或者不要了?

留意过办公室的英国人,他们也有不要孩子的趋势,以后就是孩子是最大的奢侈“消费”

Plus police and council workers, public transport drivers and binmen.

Hard to imagine Elon Musk woke up one day, smiling at his trash lined street from behind 5 layers of security glass, thinking, so glad I saved a few quids :star_struck:

1 个赞

请问为什么有的工作是150k有的工作是30k,这是谁定价的呢? 30k的人为什么不能辞职去申请150k的工作呢

1 个赞

I’d love to see a banking executive trying to save someone’s life as a nurse for 12 hours a day and see how qualified they are

Also, no one is “blaming” people on higher income for earning their current wage. But as the government it’s partly their job to try and balance the inequality to make sure no one is going without.