Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever

Not saying it’s the case here, but I feel like some people who are against the BLM movement might not even bother looking into it beyond the slogan.

There are many thing to be criticised about how it’s ran, the corruption, or even its true intention, but more often than not the only thing you get back is “because all lives matter”

1 个赞

They do not want pervert. They are all politically correct and correct​:sob::sob::sob:

BLM is about communist ideology

You are right. I cannot bare to see middle class, hysterical woman raise their fists and shouting. I was raised in a low class family and always been taught to have manner.

At least we can agree on that class is more important than identity policies :wink:

I do not know since I always have to look up and be snobby towards whoever up there.

我的愚见和这只手一样, 隐隐约约但又清晰可见一二三四五

IMG_20221107_152227

Guess you’re familiar with the “colour bar” on jobs and education opportunities that was still alive and well a couple of decades after WWII, or the Nationality Acts 1971 and 1981.
Do you know that your place in higher education and employment over here were partially served on a plate to you by these fist waving Blacks and Asians who lacked a bit of grassroot manners?

Since “middle class” or class in general seems like something that we Chinese are obsessed with - a yellow-skinned person talking about “class” in an European country would be the biggest joke in the room just 50 years ago.

我想起 脸书上有个节目推送,是分析霉根的肢体语言,以此推出她对二哈的控制欲。

底下一个黑人头像的女士直接说
就因为她是一个独立的黑人女性,所以英国人不接受她。然后让大众get over it。底下超过200多个点赞的,一水的黑人头像

这种动不动就打种族牌的黑人,把黑命贵最初的在我心中的正义都败光了。好像只要是黑色的人种,就不允许有任何负面的评价

还有乔治弗洛伊德事件,我至今不觉得对恶警的审判是公义的。
到底为什么重判恶警?是因为汹涌的民意?还是他真的犯了值得判终身监禁的谋杀罪?

所以真的,我看见这些抓住一切机会,用力过猛的种族牌,没有办法不觉得审美疲劳,甚至心生厌烦尴尬

1 个赞

Do I know that? No, I do not. Do I need to know that? certainly not! If you know people in this country has been fighting against slavery, fighting against racial discrimination since 19th century, much earlier than America, much earlier than any other European countries, much earlier than any other African countries which were all keen to sell slave to America and Europe. then you know this country never lack of integrity and braveness. This sign is right on the brick lane outside Truman brewery which is passed by millions of people every year.

Among the human history, not one race, not one country is totally innocent. Human history is always changed by writers, thinkers, artists, not by Pope, politician and certainly not changed by fists waving, slogan shouting, sculptures toppling, shop looting thuggish behaviour. Without Dickens, without Great Expectations, who will see the misery of the child labour? Who will see the struggle of the people?

3 个赞

Don’t you think it is still a big joke for a yellow people in the room talking about Class which in The history of China, is totally lack of. What do Chinese know about class system? In a very long period of Chinese history, China only has the ruling class and the class be ruled. I would not say this is better or worse than western civilization, it is just different. Only in the recent Chinese history, when the ruling class became weaker, Chinese society start to have a level of of the class called intellectual class and the rest are all peasants.

But even a bigger joke which disgust me most is that the yellow people pretend to understand western class laughing about most other yellow people’s fascination of the class system which is really new to them. They called this fascination obsession. What is wrong with this obsession? What is wrong that people want to know something not familiar?

1 个赞

It is only saying one thing, the bad things would happen to you if you kept on misbehaving.

不好意思歪个题。
亲爱的,我能理解你这句话的感受,为什么你就不理解我的感受呢?同理,有些东西看多了,没有办法不觉得审美疲劳,甚至心生厌烦尴尬。
你们继续辩论:partying_face:

你翻不翻得了篇了啊?
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 个赞

Since you know about colour bar, might you share what eventually brought it and systematic discrimination to an end?
A sudden awakening to the efforts of Sir Buxton 130 years after he passed?

1 个赞

A fitting party slogan for the CCP

Well… I merely quoted what you’ve brought up

I have to Google if I have to know

It really is getting on your nerves, isn’t it, dear Sparetyre, even the suggestions that the Blacks you despise can claim a credit to the better equality you enjoy today?
Calm down.